- cancer of the breast; one of the most common malignancies in women in the US
- Breast cancer (malignant breast neoplasm) is cancer originating from breast tissue, most commonly from the inner lining of milk ducts or the lobules that supply the ducts with milk.
- cancer that starts in the breast.
- For Men is an Italian magazine devoted to sex, health, nutrition, hobby, sport and other men’s issues. Its published in Milan, Italy by the publishing company Cairo Editore.
- premature ejaculation – reaching orgasm before you want to; for many men this can mean before intercourse has begun or too soon after commencing intercourse.
- (tattoo) stain (skin) with indelible color
- (tattoo) a design on the skin made by tattooing
- An evening drum or bugle signal recalling soldiers to their quarters
- An entertainment consisting of music, marching, and the performance of displays and exercises by military personnel
- A rhythmic tapping or drumming
- (tattoo) a drumbeat or bugle call that signals the military to return to their quarters
I uploaded my wings yesterday, but never showed my other tattoo I got. Yes, this is on my wrist. Yes, I realize I am pushing the boundaries of "No visible tattoo’s in the work place" kinda of idea… and quite honestly I don’t care. I intend to own my own business, and if I can’t then I’ll deal with whatever happens when it happens. This tattoo kind of goes along with my other two on my hips. I decided to specify breast cancer with the ribbon because family of mine have dealt with it and thankfully conquered, but there have been those out there who lost the fight. I have been very avid on Breast Cancer Awareness and pray for a cure to come around very soon! Lastly to any woman (and men!) who are fighting breast cancer, STAY STRONG! DON’T GIVE UP! Now I can proudly support you the fight all the time.🙂
UNLV trades scarlet for pink
Events honoring breast cancer survivors and to enlighten men and women on identifying the disease early include movies and seminars.
Photo by: Devin Loretz