- cancer of the breast; one of the most common malignancies in women in the US
- Breast cancer (malignant breast neoplasm) is cancer originating from breast tissue, most commonly from the inner lining of milk ducts or the lobules that supply the ducts with milk.
- cancer that starts in the breast.
- For Men is an Italian magazine devoted to sex, health, nutrition, hobby, sport and other men’s issues. Its published in Milan, Italy by the publishing company Cairo Editore.
- premature ejaculation – reaching orgasm before you want to; for many men this can mean before intercourse has begun or too soon after commencing intercourse.
- (tattoo) stain (skin) with indelible color
- (tattoo) a design on the skin made by tattooing
- An evening drum or bugle signal recalling soldiers to their quarters
- An entertainment consisting of music, marching, and the performance of displays and exercises by military personnel
- A rhythmic tapping or drumming
- (tattoo) a drumbeat or bugle call that signals the military to return to their quarters
UNLV trades scarlet for pink
Photo by: Devin Loretz